Tigers Curse - Colleen Houck

Find us on Facebook

Newsletter Sign Up

Welcome to the Forum

I am so happy you are are a fan of the Tiger! You are currently viewing this forum as a guest, which does not give you access to participate. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, read our community rules and join The Tiger's Curse community!

Forum > Kelsey

poor kelsey

why did durga have to go and ruin their relationship when it was about to get even better when they were reunitied. im so angry even though i know its not a true story i still get all worked up:)"i need a doctor, i need a doctor, i need a doctor, to bring me baaack to liiife" sorry that just ppped nto my mind and i didnt know what alse to type so i put that.

Posted by ms.kishan on August 5, 2011 9:07pm

Comments

Re: re:

About Durga making Ren forget: kelsey can't be mad at ren for choosing to forget kelsey. ren could only undergo so much torture.

By tigergirl123 on May 13, 2016 5:29pm

Re: poor kelsey

-sigh- poor kelsey. poor ren!! kelsey needs to pick ren!!

By iloveren99 on February 13, 2012 6:45pm

i realized that ren did what he did out of luv but he clearly didnt think about how it would affect kelsey when he returned & he didnt remenber her so thats why kelsey isnt leaving kishan this time

By TIGERLOVERxoxo on February 5, 2012 12:21am

well it seemed to me that was the only way ren called her asking what to do he said that durga offered protection for a certain cost she said yes before he could tell her the price but at least they are together again

By LittleTexangirl on November 28, 2011 4:47pm

I think that kelsey needs to learn to Manifest her destiny not fight it. I agree she is so dense. honestly women you have a connection with one guy and you date another. though no one should have to put up with guys like ren and kishan even if she loves them. though I think she was right to stick with kishan after ren remembered or atleast no go running off with ren.

By tigerlovers on November 26, 2011 7:28pm

in addition to my other comment, i think that kelsy is being a little dense. if she had listend to her dream she would have realized that ren was protecting her by blocking his memories and especially after he said "remember i will always love you" After all the times he told her he loved and showed his devotion to her, i think that she is a little dense not believing that he blocked his memories to protect her.

By Isabella. on October 20, 2011 8:48am

I think durga took ren's memory to protect kelsy and that was the price for protecting ren. Also, with Ren's memory gone, it gives kelsy a chance to meet Kishan too so she can make a good choice that works for her later on.

By Isabella. on October 19, 2011 4:26am

i fell bad for kelsey too!! i mean she waited moths for ren to come for her and when he did they take him away (thou even thou ren and kelsey will be together i like the kishan twist:D) but when i read that ren had lost is memory i cried!!!:C and in the end when ren and kishan are taking and kelsey is there i cried again i men rely!!!!!!

By whatIwhant on August 24, 2011 5:59pm

Re: poor kells

I was so sad when Ren got captured that I cried. I know it's just a book but man these books are an emotional roller coaster! I feel bad for Kelsey. :(

By white tigeress on August 17, 2011 1:49pm