Tigers Curse - Colleen Houck

Find us on Facebook

Newsletter Sign Up

Welcome to the Forum

I am so happy you are are a fan of the Tiger! You are currently viewing this forum as a guest, which does not give you access to participate. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, read our community rules and join The Tiger's Curse community!

Forum > Kelsey

Kelsey and Kishan?

What do you think will happen between Kelsey, and her own love's brother, Kishan? Will their "chemistry" affect Kelsey's pure love for Ren when or if he returns from his memory loss?

Posted by TigerLoverForever on August 13, 2011 10:35am

Comments

Re: Kelsey and Kishan?

i think tht even tho kelsey is with kishan, kishan knows tht her and ren have serious chemistry although hes happy with her now i hope he will find his true love soon. then kelsey cld b with ren and he cld b happy with whom ever he pleases. the boy needs love!!!

By KishansGurl21 on February 11, 2012 2:06pm

kelsey isnt gonna leave kishan so i cant help wondering if kishan is gonna leave her when his tru luv finally comes into the story

By TIGERLOVERxoxo on February 5, 2012 12:18am

Hmmm, I feel like this is the kind of book series where the ending won't be as predictable as we think. I don't think Kelsey is the kind of girl to leave Kishan as soon as Ren snaps his fingers. He walked away, he gave her up...and Kelsey told him he wouldn't get another chance, and he said he wouldn't be looking for one. He might have been doing it 'for her' but that doesn't change the fact he still did it. I think Kelsey and Kishan will remain a couple, but no matter how much Kelsey loves Ren, she'll love Kishan just as much.

By CaptainAngel on January 12, 2012 3:47pm

I think in the end, Kelsey will chose her only true love: Ren. It is obvious everytime she is around him,she just has a different that when she is around Kishan. Sorry Kishan. In the end I hope both brothers will be happy!:)

By tigerluva on December 10, 2011 7:13pm

Re: I don't no

I think that she will go to Kishan and then she will hear Ren say that then she will be like "Ren no I want to be with Kishan u lost your chance" but if i was her I so would be with Ren because Kishan doesn't deserve her

By ren_lover forever on October 22, 2011 12:13pm

I think one of the main reasons Kelsey feels that her heart was ripped out is because of the curse's effect on both of them. Don't get me wrong, I know that Kelsey and Ren loved each other, but who says she can't have that same connection with Kishan? She's his warp too! :)

By PatientPhet on September 6, 2011 2:34pm

i think so to!

By whatIwhant on August 24, 2011 5:52pm

Re: kells,ren, and kishan

I think kelsey truly loves ren because you know how she said she felt that pull on her heart with ren. OK and then he forgot her but in an TV excerpt that i read it said she felt a whisper of that connection. Then in that sneek peek page in TQ when she said "I love you." to kishan she said she felt that srtong pull on her heart then that voice said "LET. HER.GO." well i'm going to say that was ren because he always told kishan that when he was holding kells or something and so she never felt that tug with kishan because she said she felt it when that voice said let her go. Srry it was a long post and if it didn't make sence i'm srry.

By white tigeress on August 20, 2011 7:26pm

Re: Kells=Kishan/Ren?

I think Kells and Kishan's chemistry will affect her feelings. And I'm POSITIVE Ren will remember. So, I bet Kells will have to decide between Ren and Kishan, and...she won't be able to.

By TigerLoverForever on August 13, 2011 10:38am