Tigers Curse - Colleen Houck

Find us on Facebook

Newsletter Sign Up

Welcome to the Forum

I am so happy you are are a fan of the Tiger! You are currently viewing this forum as a guest, which does not give you access to participate. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, read our community rules and join The Tiger's Curse community!

Forum > Kelsey

who do you think kells truly loves?

I think kells truly loves ren because she felt that pull on her heart when she was with him and she felt it when she went away in the first book. And she never felt that with kishan. I posted something like this in this forum the one that says Ren and Kells. It has more details from where i got this idea.

Posted by white tigeress on August 20, 2011 7:31pm

Comments

Re: who do you think kells truly loves?

RENRENREN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By ambergoldcobaltblue on September 17, 2012 3:04pm

Being with Kishan is like cheating on her own heart. The connection is like a steel cable. She is ren's hridaya patni.

By minitygergrrr on July 18, 2012 11:37am

I think this question is hard to answer now because Kelsey only had her first relationship with kishan and he all ways gets ripped off I think that she wants to give there releationship a chance because ren & Kelsey have been. Togeather for most of the 3 books

By schnauzer2 on July 14, 2012 7:58am

i think kelsey will chose ren and she does not want to hurt kishan though.

By sissylou2121 on July 3, 2012 3:05am

i think kells definitely loves ren more. even if she doesn't get it, we all know she does. there was the white lightning power. tingly when he touches her. she can even feel the connection in her heart between them. i don't even think she loves kishan. When i think of it, they love each other like brother-sister kind of thing. not like love-love! i hate it in books too when there's a guy that ur in love with then another one comes and steels the girl away. it makes me sooooooooooooooo mad!!!!! i don't ever care if kishan wants that baby to be his. it should be rens and DEFINITELY NOT lokeshes!!!

By ren kells 4EVER on April 11, 2012 2:29pm

Its definetely Ren... it makes me sad that she is being so naive to stay with Kishan. I mean I love Kishan, but hes not the right guy for her. She needs to see that Kishan would understand that she is IN LOVE with Ren, and she LOVES Kishan, its completely different.... I love Ren, I hope he gets her back!!!!!!

By Kelsey Ren!!!! on March 25, 2012 1:36pm

Re: who do u think kelsey truly loves?

I think she's trying to love kishan but she as well as everyone else knows deep down she loves ren (sorry to all the kishan fans:))

By Anaistiger on March 24, 2012 1:29pm

REN ALL THE WAY!

By Team_Dhiren on March 6, 2012 5:38am

Ren! I am completely obsessed with him. Kishan is the best second option, but he can't hold a candle to Dhiren, in my opinion. She had better go back to him! I was so angry when i read about her leaving him for Kishan that I stopped reading the book and almost threw it against the wall. Colleen is such an amazing author, she just gets you so wound up into the agony and despair coming from all the different characters, i couldn't handle it when she left Ren! You know he loves her, and she should have been patient and had some faith in Ren and in love itself! Colleen is a fantastic author, and I look forward to what she will do next, however, if Kells chooses Kishan, I will probably have a heart attack, lol.

By Tiger_obsession on February 14, 2012 11:21am

Ren because he is the one that makes her lightning power work!!

By iloveren99 on February 13, 2012 6:42pm

she has to end up w/ ren cuz she has a stronger connection w/ him. which means she luvs him more she just doesnt want to hurt kishans feelings by leaving him

By TIGERLOVERxoxo on February 5, 2012 12:15am

Kells DEFINITELY will end up with Ren...

By fanindra's-fangs on February 1, 2012 4:06pm

I know she loves ren. I am obsessed with Ren. I was so mad when she chose Kishan I almost stopped reading the book but now Im pretty sure shes gonna chose ren

By DhirenLover on January 23, 2012 8:23pm

I agree. She loves Ren

By Simetra on January 22, 2012 4:57pm

Re: kelsey

Like kells said she LOVES kishan but she's IN LOVE with ren.

By white tigeress on January 18, 2012 6:18pm

i think she is in love with both but in different ways. the fact that she is willing to let Lokesh have her to save them is proof of that

By shadowpheoni on January 15, 2012 8:57pm

Kishan is my faverite of the two brothers and I love him dearly, but I know in my heart Kelsey will go back with Ren because he is her soulmate. She may love Kishan, and he may be her tiger. But Ren is her soulmate, and I know that, and accept. But I love Kishan's bad boy attitude, it's just so, infigurating. I love Kishan. But I also have a softness for Ren, he's so perfect. That's just what I think.

By lynkel on December 14, 2011 5:57pm

Kelsey totaly really loves Ren because he is her soul mate. You can't deniy it. sorry about my spelling. she loves them both but even I who has never even been on a date can tell her real love is ren.

By tigerlovers on November 26, 2011 7:23pm

Re: ren?!?

UG! Im almost done the tigers voyage and i just pains me to read about how kelsey choose kishan over ren. Its like shes torturing herself with her choice. I want to see ren and her back together. They were ment to be together :)

By scgabby03 on November 20, 2011 5:41pm

Ren of course.. I really hope she leaves kishon and gets back with Ren.. There is love between her and kishon but there's no REAL connection like her and Ren. I hope she see's that soon before its to late.

By MzPrettyEyez89 on November 20, 2011 2:56pm

I am on the Ren and Kells team. Kells and Ren have that special connection that she just doesn't have with Kishan. I completely agree with you Re she does start to have feelings for Kishan in the second book but that is probably just sympathy for him because of all he had lost in the past. The girl troubles start again for Ren and Kishan as the love triangle grows firmer. Poor Kells is in the is stuck in the middle forced to break ones heart and take the other, who would want to have to do that.

By Studley reader on November 16, 2011 4:03pm

Im more Kishan team,but I don't matter with who is Kelsey going to stay,because is truth about that beautiful conection she has with Ren and it will horrible to be destroyed.All waht I want in the end of the saga is Kelsey is going to be with one of the brothers and if she choose Ren,I hope Kishan will have found his soulmate :-)

By northkitty on November 11, 2011 6:41am

Ren

By yaytigersaga on November 1, 2011 6:02pm

Re: ren and kells

Yep i still agree with you guys that she truly loves ren because when ever he's around her she has so much emotions and i think that's what you feel when your truly in love. I also thinks she loves both brothers equally too, but I think she is IN love with ren and she just loves kishan like a brother kind of. I mean she has feelings for both I think she is kinda just using kishan as an emotional crutch when ren is not around.

By white tigeress on October 26, 2011 4:37pm

I think Kelsey loves them both, but she turly love Ren, cuase she has that connection when she's around him and not really with Kishan.

By renandkelsey on October 20, 2011 4:12pm

Re: Kelsey's Choice

Everyone knows that Ren and Kelsey had the connection in the first place, i think the connection brings Kelsey and Ren closer together,however i think that she loves both of them equally.

By tigerluvr on October 18, 2011 8:22pm

Re: Kelsey loc interest

Kelsey is totally In love with Ren. Ever since they meet in the first book they have had a connection. No matter what they do to each other they will always be in love. When ever Ren is around Kelsey, she feels safe and connected to the world. When Kelsey is with Ren she doesn't feel alone.

By Rosefang on October 16, 2011 2:32pm

i think that ren and kelsey no matter what happens and how hard they try to stop being together will always be truly in love with each other. and if kelsey is with kishan i think its just because of 3 things, 1 that she had spend more time with kishan then ren 2 kishan is the second best option (if you think about it) and 3 she may just feel for him they have been thou some of the same things

By whatIwhant on August 24, 2011 5:49pm

i say she's more in love with Ren cause she started having these connections with him even way be4 she even knew about the curse n when she met Kishan she didnt get that instant connection... even though in the second book she starts to have feeling for kishan i say those feelings are just sympathy for the guy... thats my opnion

By danyugioh93 on August 22, 2011 5:09pm