Tigers Curse - Colleen Houck

Find us on Facebook

Newsletter Sign Up

Welcome to the Forum

I am so happy you are are a fan of the Tiger! You are currently viewing this forum as a guest, which does not give you access to participate. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, read our community rules and join The Tiger's Curse community!

Forum > General Discussion

The fifth book!

I heard that the fifth book in this series is going to be called "Tiger's Dream". I saw it on www.goodreads.com if anyone wants to check it out. And it I can't wait to see the covers. Oh, the third book's cover is on there too.

Posted by sweetlove1997 on October 4, 2011 9:09pm

Comments

Re: book 5

I love this series and I just got done reading it. The 4th book upset me thou, Mr. Kadam should not have died, I do understand why but wasn't there something else instead like Red staying behind so his brother could save Kelsey? Anyway it is all said and done but still it upset me. So I thank Mr. Kadam should come make in the next book.

By BrandiCounsil on May 10, 2013 12:49am

Re: The fifth book!

When does the fifth book come out!!!!! I'm dying!! I'm rereading the series now! I need the 5th book!!!!!

By elizabeth14 on April 14, 2013 11:25pm

i would love to be kelsey.

By biggestigerscursefan on January 15, 2013 2:01pm

All of you need to calm down if I writes any faster I will have a SLOPPY story (1 less hand)!

By whttgrluv123 on December 23, 2012 9:12am

Re: Tiger's DREAM?! GRR

OMG tiger's dream? really!!!! ahh i cant wait i heard in some interview that she is on like chapter 9!! probably farther now!! i am estimating about december/january 2012. I think it would be about kelsey and ren's life together after the curse is broken and maybe a child! But the pheonix said she would see her parents and Mr.kadam again but she didn't in book 4. maybe she has a dream about talking to them!! write FASTER colleen!!!!

By skipster27 on October 25, 2012 7:41pm

Re: "I got tiger destiny early thanks to Amazon.com, plus I preordered"

Ok, so, i read tigers destiny(not the arc version) with the cover and all, and i must say, it was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. I literally was crying for at least have the book. Not to reveal to much, but i think tiger's dream is gonna be one of those extra books authors sometimes include so the rest of the story makes sense. itll be about Durga and her tigers story, and the cover will be of Damon. THANK YOU AMAZON

By AmazonForever on August 31, 2012 9:25am

Write faster colleen!!!! IM DYING!!

By TigersDestiny! on August 25, 2012 3:07pm

THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME!!!!! PLEASE WRITE FASTER COLLEEN!!!

By jemma7891 on July 22, 2012 11:50am

I am confused there are four elements kneaded to break the curse so I guess the fifth book would be about there life after they collect everything they kneed in order to break the curse.....

By lovelytiger1313 on June 20, 2012 8:29pm

Re: the fith book

i dont want to finish this series there r the best ones!!!!!!!

By tigerskeepper on June 19, 2012 3:48pm

maybe Tiger's Dream will have Kesley in a dream/sleeping cloud while the tigers are sleeping.....:D

By Kesleyizawesome on May 18, 2012 5:18pm

I want the BOOK!!!!!

By Whitey on March 31, 2012 6:28am

Re: fifth book

I can't wait any longer the suspense is killing me!! Please write faster Colleen!!

By tigerlover 1 on March 25, 2012 11:36am

Re: next book

I NEED TO NO WHAT HAPPENNS TO KELSEY. ALL THE SUSPENSE AND DRAMA I NEED MORE! PLZ WRITE FASTER COLLEEN.

By whitetigerlover101 on February 26, 2012 3:54pm

i am GONNA DIE HAVING TO WAIT! WRITE FASTER COLLEEN! I LOVE ALL THE SUSPENSE AND DRAMA AND I WANT MORE!!!!

By TIGERLOVERxoxo on February 23, 2012 3:47pm

All those D's... Gets me confused too. Tiger's Destiny is the next book (#4) and Tiger's Dream is #5 and i think the last.

By xTigerluverx on February 19, 2012 4:34pm

I'm confused. So the 4th book is Tiger's Dream? Or Tiger's Destiny?

By kandikane on February 18, 2012 3:08am

I would love another book but its such a long wait

By thetiger_fan on January 24, 2012 3:51pm

i can't wait until they release tiger's destiny next fall of 2012 and the upcoming 5th book called tiger's dream. i wonder if Mrs. Colleen will make a 6th book of tiger's curse . maybe it'll be called TIGER'S DAWN or something like that! hahaha...... so excited!

By budoy7 on December 17, 2011 6:35pm

Ok so i have baught all the books the day they hav came out sooo im hoping to get the scoop on all the others lol.. and OH GOSH!! a fifth book?!?!?!?!?! even better!!! i was only expecting four for some reaason. I LOVE TIGERS :)

By JulziaTiger on December 5, 2011 4:20pm

I'm officially losing my mind! I can't Wait any longer! This series is going to carry me through my high school years

By KCBrobst on December 3, 2011 3:46pm

Re: fifth book

OMGoodness this is fantastic i knew there was gonna be another book after "TV" it just didnt have that end ending if you know what i mean.

By jazzy900 on November 23, 2011 2:52pm

can't wait for the next series....eagerly waiting...

By tsanglha on November 11, 2011 12:11am

Love this series

By brghteyesgrl on November 9, 2011 9:12am

Re: books

can'twait for 4th and 5th book and Movie, love the theme. the story.

By cdream on November 7, 2011 5:45am

Theres a 5th book!!!! im trying to hunt down when the fourth is coming out. I just love these books. And i get so upset that i finish them in a day only i cant stretch it out! I must read! For thew day it takes me to read them it takes me away somewhere. Its my form of relief

By lady o on November 6, 2011 1:00pm

There's going to be a fifth book?! I didn't know that! I thought the fourth one was going to be the end! Anyways, I'm sort of glad to hear this series won't end in a year or so :)

By Boutzi on November 5, 2011 9:52am

Re: kells

I haven't read the twilight books but i've seen the movies and i still think that the tiger's saga is way better, becuase it has magic,romance,suspence,and mythology in it I love all those things. But twilight is ok too. I kinda don't want the seires to end becuase then i won't really have anything for me to wait for.

By white tigeress on October 26, 2011 4:28pm

It might have been from the same website but I saw that the 4th book will be called "Tiger's Destiny" Curse...Quest...Voyage...Destiny...Dream...sounds right to me ^_^

By Bilauta823 on October 21, 2011 9:26pm

Tese series are so addicting. I like kelsy alot more than Bella from twilight. Since the characters are alot like tho ones from twilight. Kelsy is more mature and nice i like her better.

By Isabella. on October 19, 2011 1:20pm

i cant wait ether the tigers saga is just too good to pass up! i even made a deal with my parents so i can get the special copy that only B and N is going to have but i do wounder when the next 2 books will come out?

By whatIwhant on October 8, 2011 12:54pm

Re: Books

I can't wait until the third book comes out I pre-ordered it in like August. I finished TQ in like three days but I was trying to make it last or else I would have finished it the day I got it I was so into it i don't think I ate lunch that day but I wake up late during the summer so I wasn't hungry. I know this is kind way of topic but I LOVE TIGER"S SAGA!!!!!

By white tigeress on October 6, 2011 5:53pm