Tigers Curse - Colleen Houck

Find us on Facebook

Newsletter Sign Up

Welcome to the Forum

I am so happy you are are a fan of the Tiger! You are currently viewing this forum as a guest, which does not give you access to participate. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, read our community rules and join The Tiger's Curse community!

Forum > Kelsey

Team Kelsey

Dont you love that a book with two male charcters fighting for the love of a female character they suddenly split into teams? Dont get me wrong I have my favorites but we almost get more focused on how big your team is instead of the book and how the female character feels. I know its just a book but the feeling is still there.

Posted by Kweb128 on November 26, 2011 9:06am

Comments

Re: Team Kelsey

How about this: I am on team Bella, team Katniss, and team Kelsey.

By minitygergrrr on July 18, 2012 11:48am

I personally am on no peticular team, I'm Switzerland. I think Kelsey is the kind of person I would want to be friends with. I would tell her that even if she has that connection with Ren to let him go. I know form personal experiance that even if you love a guy so much that you feel you can't breathe without him, it's best to let him go. One guy keeps poping back in my mind whenever I think about Kelsey+Ren. Their relationship is very similar to the one I was in.

By misswaverly on June 5, 2012 9:24am

Re: team kelsey

Yeah sorry but i agree with the other guys the girls make bad decisions.Hey its true like when bella chose edward or katnis chose peeta when i am totally for the other team. But i just hope kelsey makes the right decision and chooses ren.....................

By Anaistiger on May 8, 2012 5:57pm

I'm on Kelsey's side! I ironically have a friend in the same situation and even though it's hard in the end they always go with their heart!!!!

By geanbean121 on March 4, 2012 4:30pm

sry kelsey but im on team kishan. the girls never make up their minds & if their stupid enough to not realize their tru feelings, then they dont even deserve a team

By TIGERLOVERxoxo on February 5, 2012 12:11am

PSH nooo team ren! sorry kelsy! bubt im on team edward too not team bella! im never girls sides cause they r so stupid!! they can never make up there flippin minds!!

By RenAndKishan on January 27, 2012 9:05am

Re: shes cool

team kishan sorry kelsey so yeah too bad and im on team jacob im never on the girlss side cuz they always make bad deiscisons

By RenAndKishan on January 27, 2012 9:05am

The one thing I love about the Kelsey character is that she is smart, fun, kind, generous, loving, and friendly. She's the kind of girl that you'd want to be friends with. I don't like it when the main character is someone who is selfish or vain, or especially when a girl character has to be helpless without a male. (Like the old Disney female characters who scream and faint at any sign of danger--way to go Disney making stronger heroines) Kelsey has fears but faces them and that is a good example for everyone!

By laynelori4 on January 12, 2012 5:32pm