Tigers Curse - Colleen Houck

Find us on Facebook

Newsletter Sign Up

Welcome to the Forum

I am so happy you are are a fan of the Tiger! You are currently viewing this forum as a guest, which does not give you access to participate. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, read our community rules and join The Tiger's Curse community!

Forum > Kelsey

Kelsey & Kishan vs. Kelsey & Ren

Do you want the baby to be Kelsey and Kishans or Kelsey and Rens? Whos do baby you think it will be (honestly)? I think it will be Kelsey and Rens because they have a connection. she admitted it at the green dragons castle! But also Kishan is more stable and probably better for her... whos do you think it will be?! Im so excited!

--Fanindras Fangs

Posted by fanindra's-fangs on February 1, 2012 3:45pm

Comments

Re: kishan and kelsey vs ren and kelsey

i think that it was lokeshes baby but ren and kishan want to still be with kelsey. i think ren will be with her, well at least i pray they will. if kishan is, well, i'ld like to rip him into shreds. ren and kelsey belong together kishan. get a grip, u'll find someone else!!!!!!!

By 01570714 on May 2, 2013 1:10am

Re: Kelsey & Kishan vs. Kelsey & Ren

Rensey!!!!

By warriorangel100 on November 22, 2012 2:09pm

Remember kelsey's dream, 1st heart- ren+Kelsey, 2nd heart- Kishan+...

By minitygergrrr on July 18, 2012 11:32am

Re: It has to be Ren's!

its DEFINITELY gotta be Ren's. At the beginning of the second book Ren and Kelsey are in Kelsey's room and they are talking about getting married and having kids and Kelsey jokes about having Kittens. .) hahaha it just has to be Ren's.

By Kelsey Hayes on July 5, 2012 9:20am

the baby should definitely be ren and Kelsey's. i can't even start to argue about kishan and kelsey! Kishan makes me SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO mad!!!!!!!!! he just can't stay away from kells, can he? even though kelsey is Rens! it makes me SO MAD!!!!!!!!!!!

By ren kells 4EVER on May 15, 2012 4:56pm

I really really want it to be ren because they were made for each other and he's just so irresistible!!! but i think it might end up being kishan because she said that she would never be with ren again :'(

By Dreamergirl on May 10, 2012 5:05pm

Really cant say they both want her and no doubt either would take care of her!!!

By tigerpersonroar24 on April 6, 2012 12:35pm

I think Ren and Kelsey will end up together because they have a special connection that Kishan and Kelsey just dont have

By tigercursefan11 on April 5, 2012 5:43pm

i would like it to be kishans but i think it will be lokeshs because that is wat he wants but then kishan said that he felt protective over the baby and y would he feel protective over lokeshs baby but then it is still kelseys baby and maybe he dosent want to hurt her so he protects the baby to protect kelsey god i want to know whos baby it is its killing me

By ashie11 on March 18, 2012 8:28pm

But on the other hand she told ren she wouldn't go back to him, I think if kelsey and ren go together Kishan and Nilima maybe?

By fanindra's-fangs on March 2, 2012 10:31pm

i think that she should have a kid with kishan because doesnt it kind of foreshadow it when they go to the cave of dreams in the second book ? well still they would be a great couple

By tigers4eva16 on February 15, 2012 6:04pm

Ren is 100 percent better. Kishan is a great character, but he isn't as honest and doesn't have as much of a hero-I-would-die-for-you complex! I want it to be Ren's baby!

By Tiger_obsession on February 14, 2012 11:16am

ren+kelsey!

By iloveren99 on February 13, 2012 6:40pm

i for one like kishan better but ren and kelsey are made for each other

By Kelsey123 on February 7, 2012 4:34pm

rensey are way better

By TIGERLOVERxoxo on February 5, 2012 12:08am