Tigers Curse - Colleen Houck

Find us on Facebook

Newsletter Sign Up

Welcome to the Forum

I am so happy you are are a fan of the Tiger! You are currently viewing this forum as a guest, which does not give you access to participate. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, read our community rules and join The Tiger's Curse community!

Forum > Kelsey

what is her problem

i dont understand why kelsey keeps denying her feeling for ren.

Posted by TIGERLOVERxoxo on February 5, 2012 12:29am

Comments

Re: what is her problem

Kelsey makes me mad too. She need to follow her heart and stop being in denial. You love Ren Kelsey. I swear she really need a mother figure or a female friend to help her with her feelings. She need to talk about it..aside from Ren and asking Dugra She is pretty much on her own UGH. I feel sorry for Kishan. Honestly he is the better guy for her.But she has a thing for Ren. She is going to break Kishan's heart. It is best for her to tell Kishan the truth instead of going along with him caring and loving her.

By White As Night on August 31, 2014 10:44am

she know what her fellings are but she just won't admite it. that drives me crazy

By silvertiger13 on August 29, 2012 12:52pm

She needs ren shes just gonna hold on to kishan And make him more heartbroken:(

By stormigirl13 on July 28, 2012 2:42pm

One question. Why does everyone side with Ren? I can see why she doesn't want to be with Ren anymore. She's given him chance after chance after chance, he's blown them ALL. Unlike Ren when Kishan knows he made a mistake he's not afraid to admitt it. I understand that it probably has to do with pride, but even immortal half-tiger cursed princes are human, we all make mistakes but Ren should admitt when he knows he made a mistake. Kishan is the type of guy who will accept you even if you want to (talking females her) get a buxx cut and dye your remaining hair hot pink. least i think he is. (ps i have long dark brown hair, with a dark blue featherlock.)

By misswaverly on June 1, 2012 3:28pm

i read Tiger's Curse for the first time, and Kelsey makes me so MAD like when Ren wanted to ask for permission to kiss her it made me squeal, but when she said that was old fashion and flat out said no i said WHAT?!?!. And then they kiss in the hotel, it made my heart melt and my mind foggy i couldn't stop thinking about Ren (who wouldn't, he's smokin hot!!!) but then she rejected him AGAIN i swear i was going to turn into the Hulk and smash my room into pieces. I know she wanted to avoid a broken heart, but i wanted to scream at her saying: KELSEY, YOU BETTER THINK REAL HARD ABOUT WHAT YOUR DOING BECAUSE IF YOU KEEP SCREWING THIS UP YOUR GOING TO LOSE HIM AND THEN YOU'LL HAVE A BROKEN HEART!!! i love Tiger's Curse i really do, but she's going to lose this once chance in a life time. You don't find a cursed prince everyday i hope she gets together with him because i think Ren is the right guy for her.

By tigerloverxoxoxo on April 29, 2012 8:52am

It's obvious that she should choose Ren. I mean, when he touches her her fire power increases by, like, a lot. How can she not see that although she loves Kishan, she's in love with Ren. Kishan just doesn't deserve a tiny bit of her heart that Ren hasn't taken yet.

By tigerflame on April 1, 2012 12:20am

Re: whats her problem

Kelsey makes me sooo mad, she belongs with Ren. Why can't she see that??????

By tigerlover 1 on March 27, 2012 12:09pm

abandonment issues. Her parents died so she feels as if everything could be taken from her at any time. She loves Ren to the point that she always keeps pushing him away, either by flying back to Oregon, dating Li, or choosing Kishan (though it's so obvious that she's in love with the white tiger). Hopefully she grows up and finds out that life is about taking risks and becomes the brave person that people believe she will become.

By kandikane on February 18, 2012 3:21am

She is only young she doesnt know what her feeling are.. She is still making up her mind. She only stayed with Kishan in pity she couldnt leave him and go with Ren just because he got his memory back! Ren will fight for her and they will be together.

By kelsey18 on February 9, 2012 5:36pm