Tigers Curse - Colleen Houck

Find us on Facebook

Newsletter Sign Up

Welcome to the Forum

I am so happy you are are a fan of the Tiger! You are currently viewing this forum as a guest, which does not give you access to participate. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, read our community rules and join The Tiger's Curse community!

Forum > Kelsey

Who do you think Kelsey will choose?

Ren or Kishan? I know that i want it to be Ren. If it isnt i will probably never read the books again. But what are your thoughts? Ren or Kishan? Ren the comforting nice hearted down to earth guy of Kishan the dangerous lovely gorgeous one?

Posted by kelsey18 on February 9, 2012 5:38pm

Comments

Re: Who do you think Kelsey will choose?

I just want her to end up with ren so I can have KISHAN TO MY SELF!!?

By piretkishan on December 7, 2013 8:07am

It will be Ren in books and movies your first love is your always true love. But I still wish I had my own Ren.

By MCI0012 on August 7, 2013 3:14am

I think Kelsey will end up with ren I don't like it it's too predictable it's just like twilight & hunger games.

By schnauzer2 on July 14, 2012 7:50am

I'm hoping I end up with Ren. As much as I love Kishan, I dont think I could be as happy with him as I was with Ren.

By Kelsey Hayes on July 3, 2012 9:53am

she should definitely end up with ren

By bandgeek on June 3, 2012 5:21pm

Re: Team Ren

Honestly, I strongly believe she'll pick Ren. She has that connection that she'll have with NOBODY else, except Ren. Sure, in Tiger's Voyage things are reallllyyy complicated, but I don't think Kelsey can ignore that love connection she has with Ren... Kishan and Kelsey will NEVER have love as strong as Ren & Kelsey... If Kelsey picks Kishan, I will scream & throw my books out the window. (No, I wouldn't... I wouldn't be able to get myself to throw this precious series away) :P

By maymay621 on May 2, 2012 7:08pm

Re: Ren or kishan?

I think she will end up with Ren because she has a cosmic connection with him and also they are in love. And right before the attack she said they'd talk later. So go Ren. Although I love Kishan /i think they are going to find another girl who Kishan falls in love with. And Kelsey and Ren are going to be together as prophesised.

By hailey5799 on April 28, 2012 6:37pm

Re: re.OMG!!!

I THINK KELSEY WILL PICK REN INSTEAD OF KISHAN BECAUSE KELSEY LIKE'S TO TAKE THINGS SLOW AND REMEMBER IN TV PHET SAID THAT KELSEY WILL HAVE TO CHOOSE AND THAT ONE OF THEM IS A RIVER AND THE OTHER IS AN OCEAN AND HE SAID THAT ONE IS LIKE A CIRCLE PILLOW AND THE OTHER IS LIKE A SQUARE PILLOW . I THINK THAT REN IS A CIRCLE AND THE OCEAN AND KISHAN IS THE RIVER AND THE SQUARE .REN IS CALM AND PATIENT AND KISHAN IS SOMETIMES TOO FAST . THAT'S WHAT I THINK PHET WAS TRYING TO SAY .

By teamrenalltheway77 on April 20, 2012 6:53am

Re: Who will Kells end up with?

She has to end up with REN!!!

By tigerlover 1 on March 27, 2012 12:10pm

All I know is I'm in love with Ren. Kishan is good for her, but she obviously only thinks about Ren. She's even pin-pointed his scent. Not Kishan's. And the fact that there has been multiple confirmations that they're meant for another - the golden light, the mermaids statement. It's clear! And she still is denying it all! I understand her reasonings for not hurting Kishan, but I honestly pray he continues to see the undeniable connection between the two and bow out like Li. But I also predict that it was Kishan's idea about this kiss with Kelsey - he plays dirty to get what he wants, remember? AHHHH!!! September 4th can't come fast enough. And if Kelsey and Ren don't end up together, I'm sorry to say that I won't be happy with this series. I love cliff-hangers if it's worth it in the end.

By lewter11 on March 11, 2012 8:10pm

i want it to be ren sooooo bad! other than the connection that they have, and the mermaids imput they r perfect for each other!! its a nice touch of losing ren, getting him back, and then she tells him that she loves him during the fight, and then she's taken... cliff hangers! love these books!!!

By meri aadoo on February 26, 2012 2:08pm

She had better dang well choose Ren or i will probably never read these books again. Ren is just too perfect and absolutely amazing/selfless. I am very afraid he is going to die doing something heroic to save Kells, and she had BETTER choose Ren!

By Tiger_obsession on February 14, 2012 11:14am

I agree with TIGERLOVERxoxo

By iloveren99 on February 13, 2012 6:38pm

i know she's gonna end up w/ Ren, but if she doesnt break up w/ kishan then idk how it will happen. i just know that in the end kelsey will end up w/ ren.

By TIGERLOVERxoxo on February 9, 2012 10:41pm