Tigers Curse - Colleen Houck

Find us on Facebook

Newsletter Sign Up

Welcome to the Forum

I am so happy you are are a fan of the Tiger! You are currently viewing this forum as a guest, which does not give you access to participate. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, read our community rules and join The Tiger's Curse community!

Forum > Kelsey

can she make up her mind

omg kelsey changes her mind more than me i mean in the first book its ren then she falls for kishan than when ren loses his memory she ends up going out with kishan then when ren gets his memory back she falls back in love with him then she gets kidnapped by lokesh and the brothers are looking for her but when they do who will she chose

well what do you think put down your opinion

Posted by ashie11 on March 18, 2012 8:25pm

Comments

Re: can she make up her mind

Ren! And do you think Kishan will do the same thing that happened with Yesubai?

By Marie317 on June 25, 2012 4:58pm

Ren. Simple as that. She has a connection with him that Kishan cannot hope to obtain.

By PersonaQueen on May 11, 2012 7:17pm

Re: omg kishan is the smexy one

i think that she should choose kishan because it is obviose she likes him and he has always been really sweet to her and its not his fault that ren met kelsey first. also kishan wouldnt kiss kelsy until she said he could and he always respects kelseys desicions but ren always disagrees with everything and wont let her do anything but kishan will let her try anything and u can tell she likes freedom. so the obvous choice is kishan

By ashie11 on March 21, 2012 4:12pm

The way she is acting is a lot like other women I know. I think that she just does not want to get hurt any more. I must say give her a break!

By jschreck1 on March 20, 2012 9:35pm

DUH! She's gonna pick Ren!

By TIGERLOVERxoxo on March 19, 2012 8:03pm