Tigers Curse - Colleen Houck

Find us on Facebook

Newsletter Sign Up

Welcome to the Forum

I am so happy you are are a fan of the Tiger! You are currently viewing this forum as a guest, which does not give you access to participate. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, read our community rules and join The Tiger's Curse community!

Forum > Kelsey

Kelsey gets captured

will ren and kishan have to save her in the next book?

Posted by emilyu96 on April 8, 2012 4:10pm

Comments

Re: Kelsey gets captured

I have this crazy idea... what if Lokesh turns Kelsy into a ORANGE TIGER?!!?!?

By RadRadisg on November 12, 2012 5:24pm

Re: Re:Kelsey gets captured

they have to get her back at the start of the next book because they need her hand to talk to durga and they need kadam cause he helps them and dont forget what happened to fanindra after kelsey placed her in the water cause it dosent say if ren and kishan got her back

By Cuddles2000 on August 14, 2012 11:47pm

Kesey is knocked out in all three books. 1. Falling rocks at the waterfall. 2. Tranquilizers when ren was captured. 3. When diving/ when captured

By minitygergrrr on July 18, 2012 11:47am

The gps tracking devices would show up on the phones even if they were dead. Unless they were destroyed or the signal ws being blocked. What if right before the harpoon hit them they were saved by a being that cared enough and had enough power to do just that. Durga fits those requirements.

By tigerlovers on July 3, 2012 8:29pm

Ren and Kishan will probably search and find someone to help like Phet. And is anyone concerned about Nilima? She also disappeared with Kadam....

By Marie317 on June 25, 2012 4:46pm

ok so in book 1 no one is captured in book 2 ren is captured and rescued and in book 3 kelsey is captured and mr. kadam disappears does any one else feel like they are gonna rescue her in the next book and some one else is gonna be kidnapped also i am becoming obsessed with the series and love/hate the cliff hangers

By snowprincess on May 17, 2012 6:52pm

no offense but....DUH!

By TIGERLOVERxoxo on April 8, 2012 8:27pm