Tigers Curse - Colleen Houck

Find us on Facebook

Newsletter Sign Up

Welcome to the Forum

I am so happy you are are a fan of the Tiger! You are currently viewing this forum as a guest, which does not give you access to participate. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, read our community rules and join The Tiger's Curse community!

Forum > Kelsey

want to be Kelsey

I am thrilled to hear Tiger's Curse is being made into a movie! The author, Colleen Houck, has become one of my favorite authors. I, for one, would like to thank her for being such an inspiration. Not only has she captivated a broad audience with her unique imagination, but she has given me one of the best gifts possible. the love of reading, for which I have just recently found a year or so ago. I would love to audition for the role Kelsey as I have much in common with the character right down to personality and looks. What can I say, I am one of a kind! Thanks!!

Posted by pretzelhumdehumhum on April 11, 2012 4:18pm

Comments

Re: want to be Kelsey

I would LOVE to be Kelsey, i have the looks, I love asking so many question, I love tigers! But the only thing that's stopping me is her age. If only they made the movie a little later. I'm so sad, i will never meet ren. :'( I just hope they make Kelsey not to to skinny.

By Warrior_tiger23 on March 30, 2013 9:56am

Suckers! I AM Kelsey! Not Kelsey HAYES but it's close enough!

By Kells.J on November 3, 2012 3:16am

I would absolutely love to be Kelsey caught in the attention between two tigers who both love her very much! I love that my name is Kelsey! I wish I had two tigers in my life.) :)

By animalluvr6 on October 31, 2012 6:42pm

Oh my squash, I would LOVE to be Kelsey!!!! I even look like her! Meep! But I don't want to see the movie cuz I think it would mess up my inner visions of the characters, and if they do a bad job, it would stain my memory forever... :P

By Mnemosyne on October 5, 2012 11:18am

Re: i want to be kelsey....

well.. we all want to be kelsey, it goes to show that kelsey really is a normal teenage girl. we should audition!!!

By Mrs.AlaganDhirenRajaram on July 29, 2012 1:59am

Re: want to b kesey

I think it would be very awesome to be Kelsey. I even look the part. Dark brown hair and eyes and about fifty percent of the time i keep my hair in a braid, about ten percent of the time i can be seen in a ponytail. i am obssesed with tigers, have been since i was little. i have quite a collection. still trying to track down this large white stuffed tiger i can remember from way before i found out about this wonderful series out at my grandparents. maybe its still there. i'm also hoping i can somehow manage to find a black tiger :)

By misswaverly on June 1, 2012 3:38pm

I WOULD LOVE TO BE KELSEY!!! WITH ALL MY SOUL!! ... but im only 13 now and im blonde... .( even if i dyed my hair i would have to become an actress and be old enough which i won't... (sigh)

By Dreamergirl on May 10, 2012 5:01pm

Re: Me for Kelsey Hayes??

No matter how many times I reread this series, it always makes my heart race the same way. When my friends and I heard that Colleen Houck and Paramount pictures were making a movie from the books, they both pointed at me and said, "You're Kelsey!!!" I started to seriously considering trying out to be Kelsey. I have brown hair and light brown eyes, and I sctually where my hair in braids and ponytails all the time. My friends keep telling me that whatever Kelsey does in the book is probably exactly what I would do. Plus, I'm the right age, I am 15 years old and will be 16 in atleast 5 months. Please consider coming to Colorado Springs! Thank you!

By pretzelhumdehumhum on April 14, 2012 4:09pm

Re: Want to Be Kelsey

I never thought that I could find a book that actually made me really connect to the character. that really made me feel like I was Kelsey. I felt connected in so many ways and it was amazing how similar I felt when I compared myself to her. This book was truly wonderful in more ways than one. My dream is to be Kelsey even though I feel a lot like her already. Minus Ren and Kishan and all of the tasks in the book. I wish and I dream and want to be Kelsey.

By LoveisInfinite3 on April 13, 2012 2:29pm

OMG I WOULD SO LOVE TO BE KELSEY CUZ WE R PRETTY SIMILAR BUT IM TOO YOUNG, & BY DA TIME THE MOVIE IS GONNA BE MADE I'LL ONLY BE LIKE 15 :'(

By TIGERLOVERxoxo on April 11, 2012 9:52pm