Tigers Curse - Colleen Houck

Find us on Facebook

Newsletter Sign Up

Welcome to the Forum

I am so happy you are are a fan of the Tiger! You are currently viewing this forum as a guest, which does not give you access to participate. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, read our community rules and join The Tiger's Curse community!

Forum > Kelsey

Kelsey's Denials

Why does Kelsey deny her feelings for Ren??

Posted by PersonaQueen on May 11, 2012 7:15pm

Comments

Re: Kelsey's Denials

Like, seriously? Isn't that question answered in, oh, I don't know, perhaps the ENTIRE first book and half of the second? She thinks it'll end badly so she leaves him before he leaves her!

By Kells.J on November 3, 2012 3:18am

Re: Re:Why does kelesy den her feeelings for ren?

i totaly agree with kelesy cause look sometimesyou like a dude but you relise he wont love you the way you love him so you leave him

By Cuddles2000 on August 14, 2012 11:39pm

Re: To Kelsey Hayes

But he did that to save you. And I know that it hurt alot but he will always love you no matter what you just have to remember that. And plus using kishan as a "back-up" or sheild or emotional clutch is not rite and is only going to hurt him and yourself.

By white tigeress on July 23, 2012 11:37am

I did that because i thought Ren was too good for me so I didn't want to get my hopes up and then have him turn around and find someone else and leave me in the dust. It crushed me more than it did him.

By Kelsey Hayes on June 29, 2012 3:22pm

Well i think it's cuz Kelsey doesnt want 2 hurt Kishan & also cuz shes afraid that if sumthin were 2 happen 2 Ren then Kishan wouldnt b there 4 Kelsey any more & she'd be alone while Kishan is happy w/ sum 1 else....

By TIGERLOVERxoxo on May 11, 2012 9:10pm