Tigers Curse - Colleen Houck

Find us on Facebook

Newsletter Sign Up

Welcome to the Forum

I am so happy you are are a fan of the Tiger! You are currently viewing this forum as a guest, which does not give you access to participate. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, read our community rules and join The Tiger's Curse community!

Forum > Kelsey

Team Ren??? or Kishan???

what team are u on? ren or kishan? im definately team ren. ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. this is creeping me out. is anyone else thinking about twilight right now and team edward or jacob??? well anyway, TEAM REN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by ren+kells 4EVER on May 15, 2012 5:01pm

Comments

Re: Team Ren??? or Kishan???

Team Ren!!!!! He is so awesome and handsome and nice and attractive and hot and loving and caring and his poems are great and I love his eyes!!

By Dhiren_Lover on May 26, 2014 2:31pm

Re: I love Ren

I'm TEAM REN ALL THE WAY... but I don't want this to become something like Twilight it just is to good for that

By KellsandRen on January 10, 2014 3:54pm

If I were Kelsey I would not choose them at all I would let them fight for me and date/marry the winner and competly ignor the loser. But sinceIam not Kelsey I choose KISHAN

By piretkishan on December 7, 2013 7:57am

team Ren!!!!!

By TheSwallow213 on September 14, 2013 4:38am

I'm not sure yet but when i am i'll post another comment.

By Ms,Rajaram3 on August 22, 2013 7:33pm

Team Ren :)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By MCI0012 on July 17, 2013 4:07am

Team Ren 4 EVER he is so awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By MCI0012 on July 14, 2013 11:43pm

TEAM KISHAN!!!~ Although Kelsey seems to be going toward Ren :(

By Terces on April 16, 2013 7:06pm

Team Ren 4ever!!!! He is so sweet and Kelsey is lucky to have him.

By whitecobaltblackgold on February 23, 2013 5:12pm

Totally Team Kishan!!!! He is amazing! But i must agree Ren is also quite charming. Kells just was so happy with KIshan. Kells ur sooooooooooooo Lucky!

By cobaltblue_pirategold on February 10, 2013 3:21pm

Re: Team Ren or Kishan

i chose kishan cuz kelsey has ren already seriously kells u r one lucky girl!! :D

By phoiphoi12 on January 27, 2013 7:39pm

Re: Kells.J

I totally agree with you! If Kelsey doesn't want Kishan, give him to me!!!

By Arianna_Hayes on November 9, 2012 10:31am

Well, it's inevitable that she ends up with Ren, so imma hoping that I get Kishan all to myself... mwahahahaha!

By Kells.J on November 3, 2012 3:15am

I am team Ren all the way! He is just so sweet, gentle,loving, caring, and just over all a good guy. Kishan is the same he also can be sweet caring and more but Kelsey has this bond that she will never be able to break no matter what. I love them both but I have to say Ren is who I would want to be with! There just is something about Ren!

By animalluvr6 on October 31, 2012 5:49pm

KISHAN!!!! Im sorry Ren, ur amazing and all, but Kishan is just so awesome!!! And u already have Kells anyway! And though I am totally Team Kishan, I don't like teams and i HATE Twilight.

By Mnemosyne on October 5, 2012 11:14am

Re: Re:TeamRen???TeamKishan???

im torn cause i wont it to be kishan but im pretty sure shes going to end outwith ren

By Cuddles2000 on August 14, 2012 11:34pm

team ren,kelsey seriously I want to be you.

By yusra91 on August 14, 2012 5:25pm

I love Ren is is so amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By tigerscurserox1234 on August 1, 2012 4:59pm

TEAM KISHAN!!!!!!!!!

By stormigirl13 on July 28, 2012 2:37pm

Re: Team ren? or Team kishan?

Deffinetly TEAM REN!!! They were made for each other and there is no denying the strong connection and love they have for each other.

By white tigeress on July 23, 2012 11:32am

Team Ren!!!.... i mean they are meant to be together...they have a strong and powerful connection!!!...like with the lightning power turns golden when Ren holds Kelsey!!!

By bookworm009 on July 23, 2012 4:16am

Ever since twilight, there have been teams. Edward and Jacob, Peeta and Gale, and now Ren and Kishan.

By minitygergrrr on July 18, 2012 11:29am

team Ren!!!! I mean seriously true love doesn't happen everyday people!!!!

By silvertiger on July 14, 2012 1:44pm

definitely TEAM REN! Ren is the best hot guy ever! i mean he writes poetry, he's romantic, he doesn't push Kelsey in any way that makes her uncomfortable! he's hot, he's sweet, he's strong, and he's THE ultimate hot guy!

By ren4everXD on July 9, 2012 7:47pm

Re: team ] Team Ren or team Kishan??

Team Ren!!! Kelsey and Ren belong together.

By tigerlover 1 on July 2, 2012 4:22pm

Team Ren!!!!!!! Ren and Kelsey have been through too much to give up. So Kishan my love Kells but he has no idea of the connection between Ren and Kells. It could work with Kishan and Kelsey but would she truly be happy?

By Marie317 on June 25, 2012 4:40pm

Team Ren. Personally I like him more. Also Kelsey and him have a connection like no other, I think her and Kishan are just kidding themselves.

By Safire109 on June 16, 2012 4:56pm

Team Ren. Kelsey and him are most definitely meant to be together. But I also hope Kishan finds someone :D

By Cobalt_Blue on May 23, 2012 4:57pm

Team Ren!

By arilyn on May 21, 2012 10:06am

Team Kishan! However, I still think Kelsey belongs w/ Ren. I just happen 2 like Kishan more :)

By TIGERLOVERxoxo on May 16, 2012 8:00am