Tigers Curse - Colleen Houck

Find us on Facebook

Newsletter Sign Up

Welcome to the Forum

I am so happy you are are a fan of the Tiger! You are currently viewing this forum as a guest, which does not give you access to participate. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, read our community rules and join The Tiger's Curse community!

Forum > Kelsey

Questions for Kelsey

Hi. My name is Kelsey Hayes. Do you have any questions about my personality or what I like about the boys or stuff like that? you can ask them here. :)

Posted by Kelsey Hayes on June 29, 2012 3:18pm

Comments

Re: Questions for Kelsey

Kelsey....do you know what a rebound is? It is when you broke up with someone and in a instant you are with another person due to emotional needs and security. Not because of TRUE love. Kishan is a rebound for you and because he been there for you you have the belief that you must return his love. That you are dedicated to him. You have the wrong thinking. Do you know what the Bible is? Dugra ain't much help to you. {Seriously}

By White As Night on August 31, 2014 11:35am

i meant to say why cant u realize u and ren were meant for eachother?

By cobaltblue_pirategold on February 10, 2013 3:33pm

Why are you so stupid?!And you just cant realize that and cant be patient for him when he comes!You guys were perfect for eachother!!!!

By cobaltblue_pirategold on February 10, 2013 3:28pm

I wish there was a section to question Ren. I'd ask him some serious stuff. Either way, since i'm here anyway... Just wanted to ask (since i'm still in book three) will there ever be a chance for Kishan? Ren's dangerous side sometimes spookes the ... outta me (cuz seriously, why being so mad about a hair cut?) and Kishan is always so warm, respectfull and joyfull... Oh well, if you don't want him, redirect Kishan to me instead =P Toodles ^^/

By Poppet on December 6, 2012 3:59pm

Kelsey. I want to leave a big ol slap mark across you right cheek with left hand, and your left with my right. Go to my post Congrats Kelsey and read my warning, so you know how deadly serious I am. I'm happy you ended up with Ren though.

By ambergoldcobaltblue on October 26, 2012 3:19pm

why won't you just admite your feelings for ren ,tell kishan you just want to be friends,and start your life with ren?!?!?!???

By silvertiger13 on August 28, 2012 3:37pm

Re: RE:Questions for Kelesy

thanksit just dosent say it in the book, but i reacon it should no afence

By Cuddles2000 on August 16, 2012 11:34pm

Kelsey's birthday is June 24. Colleen has said so before, and I think it's also on her FAQ part of the website but I'm not sure. Hope this helps!

By RaiRai1568 on August 16, 2012 1:45pm

Re: Re: questions for Kelesy

when is your birthday cause i have read all the books over and over but i cant find out when your birthday is

By Cuddles2000 on August 14, 2012 11:31pm

Re: Kells...

WILL U PLEASE CHOOSE REN 4 ME! PLEASE! U KNOW THAT HE'S THE 1 4 U! STOP RESISTING IT! PLEASE! PLEASE! 4 me...

By whitetiger123 on August 6, 2012 4:57pm

Re: kells

Why are you forcing yourself to try and love kishan the way you love ren? You have something very special with ren and it's unfair what you are doing to kishan.

By white tigeress on July 23, 2012 11:30am

Re: To: sissylou2121

Well he was acting really weird, kinda like how a girl would be when she is PMS-y. I was distraught. I was freaking out and I honestly didn't know what to do. Does that answer your question?

By Kelsey Hayes on July 4, 2012 9:30am

it is not book one.

By tigerlovers on July 3, 2012 8:24pm

Re: To: SunsetRollercoaster

in which book are you referring? Cuz all three books have those numbers in it.

By Kelsey Hayes on July 3, 2012 9:35am

why did you think ren was going through pms or something when durga saved him. i was screaming at you.

By sissylou2121 on July 3, 2012 3:11am

Why did you forget Ren's eye color on page 154?

By SunsetRollercoaster on July 1, 2012 4:20pm