Tigers Curse - Colleen Houck

Find us on Facebook

Newsletter Sign Up

Welcome to the Forum

I am so happy you are are a fan of the Tiger! You are currently viewing this forum as a guest, which does not give you access to participate. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, read our community rules and join The Tiger's Curse community!

Forum > Kelsey

wake up kelsey,

wake up and relize you are destined for REN

Posted by sissylou2121 on July 3, 2012 3:09am

Comments

Re: wake up kelsey,

She loves Kishan but honestly like don't kid yourself your meant for REN!!!!!

By thewhitetiger on February 4, 2014 3:11pm

People stop bashing Kishan everybody knows even him that Kelsey loves Ren

By piretkishan on December 7, 2013 7:40am

Re: wake up Kelsey

Kelsey just be honest with Kishen. Tell him what's going on him deserves that much.

By powwow on July 18, 2013 6:32pm

Re: What's the matter with Kelsey?

Why is she so desperate for men's attention ? Wake up, stop being so insecure and face the fact that you love Ren and he is the man of your life !

By Luciana on January 3, 2013 6:10am

Kelsey, Kelsey, tell us why, You don't see the love in Ren's eyes?

By Arianna_Hayes on November 9, 2012 10:34am

Hey! stop bashing Kishan! gawd, he isn't THAT bad!

By Kells.J on November 3, 2012 3:11am

I just wish the stupid 19 year old brown eyed beauty would just say kishan no, I love Ren slap him and be done with it

By ambergoldcobaltblue on September 5, 2012 4:41pm

i believe kishan will never really have a chance even if kelsey tries, she and ten are meant to be and by staying with kishan its like giving him false hope

By tigger_tiger on July 24, 2012 6:18pm

Re: love triangle

kells needs to wake up and smell the coffee. She and ren have so much in common, they have that special connection, and they have that fire power thingy going on. Even the mermaid said they were special together. She has to be with ren, she dosen't love kishan the way she loves ren and she knows it. I think it's unfair to kishan what she is doing, she is just using him as a sheild and thats not fair leading him on like that. She is trying to force herself to love kishan but the heart wants what the heart wants, you can't force yourself or anyboby to love someone, they just can't.

By white tigeress on July 23, 2012 11:26am

Wake up Kelsey and relies that you haven't given kishan a chance and you need to be fair to him too. I don't think that kelsey really Deserves kishan because she doesn't give him a chance Ren gets everything.

By schnauzer3 on July 15, 2012 8:08am

Kelsey! you have to realize that you belong to Ren! not Kishan! i understand that you don't want to break Kishan's heart. i really do. but you belong with Ren!

By ren4everXD on July 9, 2012 7:42pm