Tigers Curse - Colleen Houck

Find us on Facebook

Newsletter Sign Up

Welcome to the Forum

I am so happy you are are a fan of the Tiger! You are currently viewing this forum as a guest, which does not give you access to participate. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, read our community rules and join The Tiger's Curse community!

Forum > Kelsey

the baby

does anyone else think that she might already be prego? I ask because of the fire power and how she kept saying that it seemed to be intimate. I also wonder because this is supposed to be how durga came to be. those three gods came together to fight a bad guy and from the light came durga. what do you guys think?

Posted by sahm4605 on August 2, 2012 9:00am

Comments

Re: the baby

The baby will come in the fifth book which hopefully comes out soon. I hope it isn't the last one but by the looks it will be.

By booksofangel on February 6, 2015 10:10am

Re: The baby

Has anybody ever thought that the baby may be a reincarnation of Kishan because it is possible. Plus none of us know if their father had golden eyes too. I also don't think she would already be pregnant because Ren always wanted to wait until the curse was broken. Plus Kelsey did too obviously since she is still a virgin in the beginning of Tiger's Destiny

By whitetigerlover98 on April 8, 2013 4:27pm

no I don't think so but I hope it's Ren's and her's they make such a good couple

By sunpie on January 20, 2013 8:36am

what i said earlyer was right but now it's changed kelsey is going to BECOME pregnant with ren because thier married to ren. but the baby is going to have gold eyes because ren and kishan sare some DNA

By silvertiger13 on November 10, 2012 3:09pm

the baby is not lokesh's it's one of the brothers babies. And the baby has gold eyes, but.... it's rens.

By white tigeress on September 12, 2012 5:20pm

you never know she might have lokeshes baby

By ashie11 on September 9, 2012 5:03pm

You know you make a good point.

By ambergoldcobaltblue on September 6, 2012 2:23pm

eeeewwwww! and now it inpossible in the thierd book because she s not ata that stage with kishan and if she was at that stage with ren it would have shown by now but i think it will happen in the forth book and if it dose i hope it's with ren

By silvertiger13 on August 28, 2012 3:32pm

I agree w/ tigerlilly, Kelsey hasnt done anything w/ either of them. So it is physically impossible for her to be pregnant already.

By TIGERLOVERxoxo on August 16, 2012 7:47am

ah but if you remember how they said Durga came to be and what the mirmaid said about how ren and kells make the golden energy it seems to fit in. sort of like a miraculous conception. at least it seems like that to me. especially with durga calling her daughter and all.

By sahm4605 on August 15, 2012 7:43am

Re: Re:Baby

i dont think she'll have it till the last one because we dont know who shes with just yet

By Cuddles2000 on August 14, 2012 11:27pm

you never know

By yusra91 on August 14, 2012 3:28pm

she couldn't be! She never did...anything with Kishan or Ren, so she couldn't be pregnant.

By TigerLilly on August 14, 2012 7:26am