Tigers Curse - Colleen Houck

Find us on Facebook

Newsletter Sign Up

Welcome to the Forum

I am so happy you are are a fan of the Tiger! You are currently viewing this forum as a guest, which does not give you access to participate. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, read our community rules and join The Tiger's Curse community!

Forum > Kelsey

Songs for ren and kells

War by Jay Sean (how ren feels in Tiger's Voyage)

The Hardest Thing by 98 Degrees (how ren and kells feel it kinda alternates)

Guardian Angel by Red Jumpsuit Apparatus (how ren feels)

Cry by Kelly Clarkson (how kells feels in Tiger's Voyage about ren)

Not Over You by Gavin Degraw (how ren feels in Tiger's Voyage when he wants kells back)

i think these songs fit ren and kells perfect how bout you guys? Do you have any other songs?

Posted by white tigeress on September 12, 2012 5:17pm

Comments

Re: Songs for ren and kells

I think one by Ed Sheeran for Ren when Kishan and Kelsey get engaged.

By diamonds on August 23, 2015 7:17pm

the prayer by Celine Dion and Josh groban. yes, I know,its sad but I think it represents the third book when Ren is so jealous about Kelsey and Kishan and Kelsey is sad about the breakup the most

By thewhitetiger on February 1, 2014 9:15am

Re: Songs for Ren and Kells

Songs: Breaking Benjamin ( Album Phobia ) Diary of Jane (Scene):Ren and Kelsey start fighting and Ren asks why he's not allow to feel the things he's feelings. Breaking Benjamin: Until the end (Scene:)Ren dying Breaking Benjamin: Dance with the evil (Scene)Ending battle with lokesh.

By powwow on July 18, 2013 6:24pm

Re: Song for kells and ren

i think WANT U BACK is perfect when ren has his memory back and wants kells back don't you guys think so? :D

By phoiphoi12 on January 27, 2013 7:37pm

How about What dosent kill u makes u stronger by kelly clarkson or Sweeter by gavin degraw or even kiss you inside out by o great i forget. look it up. k!

By blacktiger123 on December 4, 2012 4:36pm

Home- Phillip Phillips (Both Kelsey and Ren)

By brittonmichaela on November 2, 2012 5:28pm

I think these are some good songs! :) Madness by Muse Try by Pink I think it explains the up and downs of Kelsey and Ren and how they get through it! :)

By animalluvr6 on October 31, 2012 6:50pm

the movie is about tgrs curse so think about some for tgrs curse

By whttgrluv123 on October 16, 2012 2:03pm

another song that is for Kells is Haunted by Taylor swift

By teamsandalwood on September 21, 2012 7:14pm