Tigers Curse - Colleen Houck

Find us on Facebook

Newsletter Sign Up

Welcome to the Forum

I am so happy you are are a fan of the Tiger! You are currently viewing this forum as a guest, which does not give you access to participate. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, read our community rules and join The Tiger's Curse community!

Forum > Kelsey

Anik Kishan Rajaram Spoiler

Golden eyes?! Why colleen why? It's ren's baby!

Posted by ambergoldcobaltblue on September 22, 2012 5:08am

Comments

Re: Anik Kishan Rajaram Spoiler

Its probably because the brown eye trait dominates over blue anyway, and Kishan is the brother of Ren so he got some of those traits. I know, I can't believe Kishan wont get to hold his nephew...:(

By animalluvr6 on November 7, 2012 7:08pm

I just finished Tigers Destiny. I cried when they had to leave Kishan... But finally Kells and Ren are together

By beautifulangelofdeath on October 30, 2012 4:08pm

Re: Ren

cum on please stay with him!!!

By renisawesum15 on October 16, 2012 9:00am

I agree with Tiger Lover completely!!!! KISHAN!!!! T_T *sobs* He wont get to hold his nephew!!

By Mnemosyne on October 5, 2012 11:12am

Thank you RaiRai

By ambergoldcobaltblue on October 4, 2012 1:34pm

Since Kishan and Ren are brothers they share the same D.N.A. Which is probably why Anik's eyes a golden justs like Kishan's.

By RaiRai1568 on September 30, 2012 1:35am

WhiteTiger, did kels do anything with Kishan? NO! IT'S REN KID IF YOU WOULD ACTUALLY READ WHAT COLLEEN WROTE AND NOT FILL YOUR HEAD WITH WEIRD IDEAS!

By ambergoldcobaltblue on September 29, 2012 3:14pm

Re: SPOILER!

ITS NOT HIS BABY!! HE JUST WANTED REN 2 THINK THAT SO HE WOULD GO AFTER KELLS!!

By whitetiger123 on September 28, 2012 2:18pm

Ok you have point there. Why not cobalt blue eyes? I mean Why not? Ren's kid after all.

By ambergoldcobaltblue on September 26, 2012 4:48pm

Re: But what i think is sad is that Kishan is never gonna get to hold hi baby nephew in his arms

I totally agree tigerloverxoxo -_- crys

By yusra91 on September 23, 2012 5:32pm

I think Anik has golden eyes cuz maybe he got some of Kishan's D.N.A. But what i think is sad is that Kishan is never gonna get to hold hi baby nephew in his arms :(

By TIGERLOVERxoxo on September 23, 2012 10:14am