Tigers Curse - Colleen Houck

Find us on Facebook

Newsletter Sign Up

Welcome to the Forum

I am so happy you are are a fan of the Tiger! You are currently viewing this forum as a guest, which does not give you access to participate. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, read our community rules and join The Tiger's Curse community!

Forum > Kelsey

Congrats Kelsey

Ms. Rajaram, Many people may think you made the wrong choice. I don't. You derserve diddily bupkiss, I know, because you mad in the very stupid decisions in the past. But Kelsey, prepare for much sadness in the future. But I'm watch'in you. Congrats on your big day!

Posted by ambergoldcobaltblue on October 21, 2012 9:30am

Comments

Re: congrats kelsey

I think kishan deserved to be with kelsey but at the end kesley and ren gets a letter saying that he was happy and had his own children. so it doesn't matter that she chose ren cause at the end he was happy. even if she married kishan she wouldn't lose ren.

By darkangel on June 5, 2014 12:09pm

Re: Congrats Kelsey

I guess your right I do need to ease up. Kishans sweet.

By ambergoldcobaltblue on February 25, 2013 5:40am

Well, she for one she was defying destiny for a long time there. For two, she knew she loved Ren more than Kishan. So please do not tell me to ease up, I have my reasons for what I say.

By ambergoldcobaltblue on December 10, 2012 2:54pm

i'm gald you married ren but come on guys that dosn't mean kishan is bad or mean, it just mean kelsey loves ren more and they belong togeather it not like she hates kishan she just lost her best fried thats not her husband.ease up

By silvertiger on November 25, 2012 10:50am

She was soooo stupid choosing Kishan

By ambergoldcobaltblue on November 10, 2012 1:27pm

lol ikr! hes sooooo dreamy!

By whttgrluv123 on November 3, 2012 5:48am

Be happy you married Ren.

By ambergoldcobaltblue on October 25, 2012 1:23pm