Tigers Curse - Colleen Houck

Find us on Facebook

Newsletter Sign Up

Welcome to the Forum

I am so happy you are are a fan of the Tiger! You are currently viewing this forum as a guest, which does not give you access to participate. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, read our community rules and join The Tiger's Curse community!

Forum > Kelsey

kesley as

who I would like to play Kelsey Hanes

Rachel Hendrix from October Baby really pretty she would be great

Posted by powwow on July 18, 2013 5:24pm

Comments

Re: kesley as

Nina Dobrev is extremely talented but too old and just a different person overall from Kelsey's traits. Can anyone else see maybe a brunette Chloe Moretz?

By tigerslovexo on March 12, 2015 11:48am

i think Nina Dobrev should play Kelsey but even if you don't pick her PLEASE DON'T pick Lily Collins or Kristin Stewart

By renloverforefinity on July 24, 2014 8:59pm

Re: kelsey as

i agree with ms,rajaram3 on not caring who plays kelsey.. well i mean .. i dont care so much.. cus when i was reading the books i wasnt putting an actors face to her character.. i was literally putting mine lol.. *kelsey who? i could have sworn my Ren and Kishan were calling out to me LOL* anyways.. as long as the actress accurately matches kelseys character description and the actress knows how to act.. im fine with whomever it is :D as for kristen stewart... dont mean to sound rude.. but why would they even think of putting her in the movie if she was already in twilight?? .. kristen stewart isnt even an option (not because she isnt good at acting.. cus she actually isn't.. she's good at playing characters in indie movies) because she's already know as bella.. it would be to weird to see her in another blockbuster and not think of her as bella .. right?

By looa111 on October 11, 2013 8:39am

I'm fine with whoever as long as it's NOT Kristen Stewart!!! she would totally ruin it!!!

By Ms,Rajaram3 on August 23, 2013 11:00am